Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Paint-Out April 23, Sycamore Grove Park



Contra Costa Plein Air Paint-Out
Sunday, April 23, 10 am - 2 pm
Sycamore Grove Park
1051 Wetmore Road, Livermore CA 94550

Let's go back to beautiful Sycamore Grove Park! We'll be parking at the Wetmore Road entrance at 1051 Wetmore Road. There is a $5 parking fee, payable at the kiosk. The machine accepts credit cards or cash (small bills only.)

Park in the lot, then fan out to find your spot along either of the two main trails. The Sycamore Trail runs alongside a vineyard and has views of sycamores, hill country and vineyards. The Arroyo Del Valle Regional Trail passes through large groves of sycamores and out into open grassland with more views of hills, vineyards and winery buildings. I love both areas, so I won't know until I get there which way I'll go. I may have to flip a coin!

Restrooms are open. Rain cancels. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment