Sunday, August 21, 2022

Paint-Out Aug 25 in Crockett




Contra Costa Plein Air Paint-Out
Thursday, August 25, 10 am - 2 pm
Town of Crockett
Host: Milano Gallery, 706 2nd Ave., Crockett CA 94525

Let's paint in beautiful old town Crockett! Great urban streetscapes, classic houses and dramatic views up toward the Carquinez Bridge. Plan to park on the street and maybe do a bit of uphill/downhill walking to find your ideal spot. Instead of meeting at one particular place I'm attaching a map with a suggested area for you to explore, and stars marking some of my favorite spots.

Our fellow artist Alastair Bolton has generously offered to let us use the restroom in his gallery, the Milano Gallery at 706 2nd Avenue. And if you're looking for a good place for lunch Alastair recommends Lucia's Craft Sandwiches at 611 2nd Ave., right across the street from the gallery. There's also a great bakery next door to Lucia's.

I haven't decided where I'll set up yet, so if you'd like to find me just give me a call when you get to Crockett.

Admission is free, rain cancels. I hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment